1st ROUND · RECITAL
Duration: 15 min maximum
The programme must include:
- One Etude by F. Chopin (Op. 10 or Op. 25)
- First movement of a Sonata by L. van Beethoven
* Other work chosen by the candidate
* (If necessary to reach the maximum time required).
FINAL ROUND · PERFORMANCE WITH STRINGS ORCHESTRA
Duration: 35 min maximum
Alexey Shor “Horseman” from Travel Notebook Piano Concerto (Download scores)
Concerto by W. A. Mozart chosen between:
- Piano concerto No 12 in A major K 414
- Piano concerto No 20 in D minor K 466
- Piano concerto No 23 in A major K 488
* All pieces, except for Alexey Shor “Horseman” from Travel Notebook Piano Concerto, must be performed by memory.
* Programmes cannot be changed after the closing date of applications.
Application deadline 10th of July 2023